PLEASE NOTE CHANGES TO SATURDAY, MAY 26th RIDE:
On Saturday, May 26th at 8am, we will be hosting the first Art in the Park ride of the season!
This ride will leave from Rhoddie Bicycle Outfitters (257 Sunset Drive, Blowing Rock, NC 28605) at 8am on Saturday, May 26th for a Blue Ridge Parkway Ride. Our route for this Art in the Park will be different from the normal route as US-221 is closed past Holloway Mountain Road and the Viaduct will not reopen before the weekend. Our route will include riding South on US-221, Right on Holloway Mountain Road, Right onto the Parkway and enjoy riding South until the closure and then ride North on the Parkway until Green Hill Road and descend back to the shop for refreshments. Average pace will be 16-17 mph with multiple regroup points along the ride.
Please join us if you can, and if you need a road bike to ride, give us a shout and book one of our rentals!
May 26 | June 16 | July 14 | August 11 | September 8 | October 6
We will roll from the shop at 8am on Art in the Park Saturdays with a classic 30 mile 221/Blue Ridge Parkway loop!!
- Join Rhoddie Bicycle Outfitters each Art in the Park Saturday for the classic 30 mile 221/Blue Ridge Parkway loop
- Roll from Rhoddie Bicycle Outfitters (257 SUNSET DRIVE) @ 8am
- Route: mapmyride.com/routes/view/1682832614
- Average pace will be 16-17 mph with multiple regroup points along the ride
- Return to the shop after the ride for refreshments