We will roll at 8am on Saturday, July 7th from the Valle Crucis Community Park.
Route is 42 miles with 4200ft of climbing AND over 50% gravel: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27906560
- Gravel bikes or road bikes with at least 25mm tires are recommended.
- There will not be places alon u oute to replenish water or foo o pack accordingly.
- Average pace will be about 14-15 mph.
- iders are expected to know route, have it uploaded to gps or have printed cue sheet.
- Ride will regroup a fe imes after extended climbing.
- Pack a cooler with lunch, your bathing suit, inner tube, towel, fly rod and sunscreen for a fun post-ride time!
Please join us if you can, and if you need a gravel bike to ride, give us a shout and book one of our rentals!