We will roll at 9am on Saturday, September 1st from the shop -- 257 Sunset Drive, Blowing Rock, NC 28605
This one is a biggy.
Route is 40 miles with 4,742ft of climbing:
- Gravel Bikes with 32mm or Hardtail Mountain Bikes are recommended.
- This route takes us into a remote area and has 3 extended climbs and 3 technical descents.
- Riders should come prepared with plenty of food, water, first aid and anything needed for emergencies.
- We will be making one rest stop at Betsey's Ole Country Store in Mortimer at mile 24, so bring cash for snacks & drink.
- Average pace will be about 14-15 mph.
- Ride will regroup a fe imes after extended climbing.
Please join us if you can, and if you need a gravel bike to ride, give us a shout and book one of our rentals!